January 2012 marks the twentieth year since the former owners of Jerr-Dan Corporation™ opened their new manufacturing company, TruckCraft Corporation, dedicated to providing high quality, niche products to the light truck industry. Starting with only two products, they have now grown to seven classes of products, including:
- Pickup Dump Inserts – 6 models - steel, stainless steel & aluminum
- Electric Salt Spreaders – 3 models
- Aluminum Flatbeds – pickup truck size, up through 20'; heavy duty & extra heavy duty; dumping; dumping with gooseneck tow ball; 3-way dumping for pickups
- Aluminum Storage Compartments – 4 models
- Combination Dump/Service Bodies- 3 sizes - steel for one ton chassis; aluminum for pickup trucks
- Aluminum 3-4 & 4-5 yd Dump Bodies from 9' to 12' with a specific model for ISUZU cabovers
- Landscaper Body - ALUMINUM - Now in production - 40" & 50" Sides for 60" CA's & 84" CA's.
TruckCraft builds products for the market comprised of pickup trucks, up to, and including class four one-tons. We market through a network of 135 dealers with more than 160 locations in the U.S. and Canada. TruckCraft strives to continually develop niche products to fill market needs, to provide world-class customer service, and is devoted to innovation and quality excellence.
TruckCraft manufacturing expertise includes - Solid modeling CAD capability; Innovative approaches to new product development; Knowledge of manufacturing technologies using cutting edge materials; Extensive use of aluminum extrusion; Industrial bonding vs welding techniques. We are committed to a standard four week shipping lead-time target for all products. TruckCraft employs the Japanese manufacturing concept of lean manufacturing to control costs and yield high manufacturing efficiencies on standardized products.
TruckCraft’s overall goals are to maintain continued growth and profitability through technology and new product innovation, and to provide world-class service to their customers and end users.
TC-101 MAGNUM Steel Dump Insert®
- 3 year warranty
- 2 models to fit standard 8' bed, or shortbed pickups ( 6 1/2')y
- 6,200 lb. dump capacity
- 2.5 Cu. Yd. capacity (5+ Yd. with sideboards)
- 48.5" x 99" Cargo area
- 150 amp resettable in-line circuit breaker safeguards power in, and also allows manually switching off power under hood to disable unattended insert. )
- 12 volt MONARCH HYDRAULICS™ Electro-Hydraulic system
- 47 degree dump angle
TC-121 Ultra Aluminum Dump Insert
- Rigid Floor of Extruded Aluminum
- Aluminum Rails add Overall Strength
- Low Bed Height - only 3-1/4" above pickup bed
- All Aluminum Bed - 48 1/8" x 98"
- Three-way Tailgate
- 3 Stage Telescopic Lift and Cab Protector
- 150 amp resettable in-line circuit breaker
- The TC-120 comes with a 3 year warranty NEW!
- Insert weight- 420 lbs.
TC-300/310 Combo Service/Dump Body
- Pre-assembled body, hoist, base frame
- 3 Stage chromed telescopic cylinder
- 10 Ga A-60 Galvanneal steel dump body
- Multiple height pintle hook location
- Safety chain keyslots
- Step & handhold for easy bed entry
TC-200 Combo/Service Dump
- Kit weight - SRW 380 lbs; DRW 405 lbs without dump insert.
- Aluminum construction of marine grades T6,and 5052 alloy extrusions.
- Bolt on installation requires virtually no modification to truck chassis.
- Kit fits any full size Chevy/Ford/Dodge pickup with box removed. (56" C.A.)
- Available for both single rear wheel and dual rear wheel pick up chassis trucks.
- One year factory warranty on kit, materials & workmanship; 3 years warranty on TC-120.
TC-500 Heavy Duty Truck Flat
- 1 Year Warranty
- Floor Construction - Plank extrusions provide rigid reinforcement every 5".
- Rub Rail - 5 1/2" custom shaped rub rail with mitered corners & stake pockets cut in the top
- Cab Guard - Profile shape with protected window area. 5 1/2" frame matches rub rail appearance. Bulkhead of 1/8" bright diamond plate.
- Tailboard - 10" high, bright diamond plate with wrap around corners. Includes license plate light, 4 1/2" stop, tail, turn and backup lights.
- LED Lighting standard
TC-5XX SERIES STARLIFTERS
- Double-acting hoist, monarch power unit; 50 degree dump angle
- All steel subframe
- Comes pre-assembled to sub frame.
- High Strength 6061 T6 & 6105 T5 extruded alloy
- Starlifters are warranted for 2 years
- FMVSS LED LIGHTS